Cool down in our new Cowboy pool
- Perfect for hot summer days
- Take a dip after the beach
- Clean, filtered water
- Take in the sunset!
- Convenient to every spot
- Relax poolside in our adirondack chairs
- Only RV Park pool in Sargent!
About The Resort
- 350 feet of waterfront--the most in Sargent
- Cozy--11 Sites--All XL concrete pads
- Class A Big Rigs Welcome
- Extra large grass area at each site
- Full hookups—50/30 amp service with water & sewer
- Private waterfront park
- Private fishing dock
- Dockside boat parking
- High speed Internet
- 24 hour check in
- Multiple grass pet walking areas
- World class sunsets
- Crabbing & Fishing right at the park
- Private fishing pier
- Picnic table & fire pit at every spot
- Mosquito treatment from Mosquito Authority
- Dockside boat parking
- Smooth canal water for kayaking & canoeing
- Waterside Park for family activities
- Room for trikes, bikes & scooters!!
- Onsite boat trailer parking
- HEB Onsite Delivery (Bay City Store)
- Public laundry 5 minutes away
- Early Check-In Option available
- Firewood for sale
- 1 mile from pristine Sargent Beach
- 1 mile from Intracoastal waterway
- Surf fishing
- Unspoiled beachcombing
- Miles of drivable beach
- Corkscrew Bridge for amazing views
- Birding—San Bernard Wildlife Refuge
- Deep sea fishing
- Local eat in & to-go minutes from park
- Best R & R on the Texas Coast
- Aquarium, Museums & Plantarium Nearby
Rent the entire park for only $550 per night
Special Events for Friends & Families
- Family Reunions
- Scout outings
- Team events
- Cornhole & Washer Tournaments
- Friends & Family
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties
- Quiet time
We can accommodate live music, food trucks and other special requests.
Make Waterside Your Custom Venue
Waterside RV Resort Map
WaterFront Deluxe $55
Back Up to Waterside Canal...Fish from your Spot
Sunset Deluxe $45
Coastal Breezes and World Class Sunsets
All Sites include Picnic Tables, Fire Pits, Full Hookups & high Speed Internet
Holiday rates vary
WaterFront Deluxe $275
Sunset Deluxe $225
waterFront Deluxe $900
Sunset Deluxe $700
Sargent, Texas...A Diamond in the Rough
Sargent offers the best of the Texas Gulf Coast - no city crowds or traffic jams--just open spaces, miles of water, unspoiled beaches, and year-round beauty.
Waterside's 350' of canal frontage lets anglers of all skills catch Red Fish, Speckled Trout, Flounder, and Blue Crab right from your RV spot.
We are less than 5 minutes from the Gulf of Mexico, a short and fun drive over Sargent's unique corkscrew bridge, providing spectacular views.
Our neighbor, The San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge, serves as a major rookery for Pelicans and other seabirds, calling Sargent home.
Boats and kayakers docking at Waterside enjoy the protected and smooth waters of Sargent's endless canals for fishing, crabbing, or sunset cruises.
For adventure, deep-sea fishing and coastal exploration are just minutes away via the Intra-coastal waterway and the Gulf of Mexico.
Whatever your pleasure, including just kicking back, Waterside delivers.
Come check us out
Opened in June, 2022, Waterside is a family-owned small business. As long time RV-ers, the resort includes our favorite camping elements...waterfront spaces, wide spots with x-large, level concrete pads, nice grass and plenty of green space.
We are just 90 miles from Houston and a million miles from hustle and bustle. The best kept secret on the Gulf Coast.
For boating, beach, fishing, sunsets or just R&R, Waterside RV Resort is your destination.
Reserve your spot online or call/text us at 979-610-8100 with questions.
See you soon!